Results in minutes.
Results in minutes
Designed for immediate use, the Vivera Pharma rapid tests use a few drops of blood for results in 15-20 minutes.
Less invasive testing.
A quick process with minimal discomfort
With easy-to-use test procedures, these rapid tests are patient friendly, minimally invasive, and provide results in 15-20 minutes.
Serology tests detect the presence of antibodies in the blood when the body is responding to a specific infection like SARS-CoV-2. The rapid tests measure two antibodies: IgM and IgG.
ON SITE CARE
Professional use only.
No lab equipment or lab turn around time needed
The SARS-CoV-2 tests are designed to be used by licensed health care professionals on symptomatic patients.
AS SEEN ON FOX NEWS
News & Media
AS SEEN ON CBS
Both tests are distributed in accordance with the most current FDA guidance. Notice has been submitted and the Vivera Pharma COVx-RT Rapid Test is currently on the FDA website under “Manufacturers that have notified FDA that they have validated and intend to distribute serology tests as set forth in Section IV.D” found at the following link: FDA Notification List under “Vivera Pharmaceuticals.”
We are proud to work with FDA and NCI in their quest to provide independent third party validation.
- THIS TEST IS NOT FOR THE SCREENING OF DONATED BLOOD.
- THIS TEST HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED BY THE FDA.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY IN QUALIFIED CLIA CERTIFIED HIGH COMPLEXITY SETTINGS.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
- Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.