Results in minutes.
Results in minutes
Designed for immediate use, the Vivera Pharma rapid tests use a few drops of blood for results in 15-20 minutes.
Less invasive testing.
A quick process with minimal discomfort
With easy-to-use test procedures, these rapid tests are patient friendly, minimally invasive, and provide results in 15-20 minutes.
Serology tests detect the presence of antibodies in the blood when the body is responding to a specific infection like SARS-CoV-2. The rapid tests measure two antibodies: IgM and IgG.
ON SITE CARE
Professional use only.
No lab equipment or lab turn around time needed
The SARS-CoV-2 tests are designed to be used by licensed health care professionals on symptomatic patients.
AS SEEN ON FOX NEWS
News & Media
AS SEEN ON CBS
- FOR EXPORT ONLY UNTIL AN EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION IS GRANTED BY THE FDA.
- THIS TEST IS NOT FOR THE SCREENING OF DONATED BLOOD.
- THIS TEST HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED BY THE FDA.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY IN QUALIFIED CLIA CERTIFIED HIGH COMPLEXITY SETTINGS.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
- Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.